Magnetism 2015 is a conference primarily for the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland magnetism communities. This follows from the similar and highly successful conference in 2014. A mixture of invited talks and submitted contributions will allow the breadth of magnetism research in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland to be presented. Participation from outside UK/RoI and from industry is also encouraged.
The plenary lecture will be presented by Professor Stuart Parkin (Director, Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics and Alexander von Humboldt Professor, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg). The two-day conference will also include two parallel sessions, a poster session and conference dinner at the Marriott Hotel Leeds.
• Professor Stuart Parkin, Max Planck Institute of Microstructure Physics and Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg, Germany
• Dr Elizabeth Blackburn, University of Birmingham, UK
• Professor Stephen Blundell, University of Oxford, UK
• Professor John Chalker, University of Oxford, UK
• Professor Russell Cowburn, University of Cambridge, UK (IEEE Distinguished Lecturer)
• Professor Laura Heyderman, ETH Zürich, Switzerland (Wohlfarth Lecturer)
• Professor Peter Hore, University of Oxford, UK
• Professor Ivan Schuller, University of California, San Diego, USA (IEEE Distinguished Lecturer)
Abstract submission deadline: 16 January 2015
Early registration deadline: 2 March 2015
Registration deadline: 23 March 2015
|Other STFC||News||Site Sections||Important Links|