Quick summary of who to contact and what to do.
1. In the case of serious injury, illness or fire then you should call 2222 and ask for the ambulance or fire brigade.
2. Fire alarm - leave the building.
3. Klaxon - enter a main building (if outside), the R55 foyer area (if in the TS1 experimental hall) or the east side level 2 or 3 office areas (if in TS2 experimental hall).
4. Ring the MCR on 6789 if there is a serious problem with your experiment.
5. Ring 2222 for first aid when required.
|Other STFC||News||Site Sections||Important Links|