Downloads: ChipIR briefing document
Beamline design and characterization
- C. Frost, et al. “A new dedicated neutron facility for accelerated SEE testing at the ISIS facility." Reliability Physics Symposium, 2009 IEEE International. IEEE, 2009.
- Carlo Cazzaniga, Simon P. Platt and Christopher D. Frost, “Preliminary Results of ChipIr, a new Atmospheric-like Neutron Beamline for the Irradiation of Microelectronics", proceeding of the SELSE-13: “The 13th Workshop on Silicon Errors in Logic – System Effects",21-22 March 2017, Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts (USA).
- C. Cazzaniga and C. D. Frost, “Progress of the Commissioning of a fast neutron beamline for Chip Irradiation", proceeding of the 22nd meeting of the International Collaboration on Advanced Neutron Sources (ICANS XXII), held on the 27th -31st March 2017 in Oxford, England
Fast neutron instrumentation
- Cazzaniga, C., Rebai, M., Lopez, J.G., Jimenez-Ramos, M.C., Girolami, M., Trucchi, D.M., Bellucci, A., Frost, C.D., Garcia-Munoz, M., Nocente, M. and Tardocchi, M., 2017. Charge collection uniformity and irradiation effects of synthetic diamond detectors studied with a proton micro-beam. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, 405, pp.1-10.
- Cazzaniga, C., Frost, C. D., Minniti, T., Schooneveld, E., Cippo, E. P., Tardocchi, M., ... & Gorini, G. (2016). Characterization of the high-energy neutron beam of the PRISMA beamline using a diamond detector. Journal of Instrumentation, 11(07), P07012.
- Feng, S., et al. "Response of a telescope proton recoil spectrometer based on a YAP: Ce scintillator to 5–80 MeV protons for applications to measurements of the fast neutron spectrum at the ChipIr irradiation facility." Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment (2017).
- N. Marchese et al., “Investigation on the Single Event Burnout threshold behaviour of Power MOSFETs under atmospheric-like neutron spectrum irradiation", contribution to the RADECS 2017 conference.
- Jain et al., "A Low Cost Robust Radiation Hardened Flip-Flop Circuit" TENCON 2017 - 2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference
- Cazzaniga et al., “Accelerated Neutron Testing with Multiple Printed Circuit Boards: Flux and Spectrum Modifications" RADECS 2017 conference, submitted for publication on IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science.
- dos Santos, Fernando Fernandes, et al. "Evaluation and Mitigation of Soft-Errors in Neural Network-Based Object Detection in Three GPU Architectures." Dependable Systems and Networks Workshop (DSN-W), 2017 47th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- C. Lunardi et al., “On the Efficacy of ECC and the Benefit of FinFET Transistors Layout in GPUs Reliability" RADECS 2017 conference, submitted for publication on IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science.
- Fedi et al., “High-energy Neutrons Characterization of a Safety Critical Computing System" IEEE Symp. Defect and Fault Tolerance in VLSI and Nanotechnology Systems in Cambridge UK, 2017.