The ISIS facility www.isis.stfc.ac.uk near Oxford is a world-leading spallation source producing neutrons and muons for national and international scientists, conducting experiments in the physical and life sciences.
List of Duties / Work Programme / Responsibilities
• Design and deliver control and monitoring instrumentation.
• Provide technical support for experimental operations.
• Contribute to maintenance and repair programme.
• Implement STFC’s safe working policies.
Personal Skills and Attributes
• Proven track record in the design and repair of electrical & electronic circuits.
• Enthusiasm and drive for problem solving.
• Proactive attitude to technical support.
• Ability to effectively plan and prioritise workload.
• Excellent record keeping and report writing skills.
• Good communication skills.
For more information and to apply, click here.