Hiden Isochema HTP (IMI)
The Isochema HTP is a volumetric and thermal desorption H2 storage analyzer. For investigations from surface area determination, high pressure studies, gas storage and separation to high pressure catalysis.
- Operation from 77 K to 773 K with liquid nitrogen cooling
- Standard methods or entirely user-defined experiments
- Multi-gas control
- Analysis software with end point detection for sorption processes, reaction kinetics and sample pre-treatment.
Quantachrome Autosorb iQ-Chemi
The Quantachrome Autosorb iQ-Chemi in the R79 Hydrogen and Catalysis Laboratory.
View full-size image
The Autosorb iQ-Chemi is a chemisorption and physisorption gas sorption analyzer. It can measure surface area, pore size, active metal area and dispersion, and temperature programmed analyses.
- Built-in degassing stations
- Gas flow options
- Coupled mass spectrometry option
- Sample cryocooler for < LN2 temperatures
Manufacturer's details and product brochure