By downloading material from this website, you agree to the following conditions:
1) THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
2) The User of this software is free to make changes to any aspect of the source code or its method of implementation, but the website owners accept no liability or commitment to repair or assist with such changes.
3) The software is not to be used for commercial purposes without the permission of the website owners.
4) Any raw data and demonstration files that are contained in these downloads are for the express purposes of testing the execution of the software only and cannot be used in any form of publicity or publication without the express permission of the website owners.
5) The User is free to distribute this software and files to Third Parties on the understanding that the same conditions as agreed herein apply equally to such Third Parties.
If you encounter any problems, bugs, or issues using the above software, please contact your