In celebration of the 40th year of neutron operations at ISIS, we will be hosting a selection of events across the UK throughout 2024.
The Edinburgh event will take place on the 27th June 2024, hosted by the University of Edinburgh at the Centre for Science at Extreme Conditions, at the King's Buildings. The event will run from 1000 to 1730 with a drinks reception at the end of the day.
Join us in Edinburgh for a diverse programme of talks showcasing ISIS-related research from Scottish institutions. While the talks are by invitation, the event is open to all interested participants, welcoming individuals from all career stages, backgrounds, and institutions. The programme is still being finalised and will be published here when available.
- Registration has been extended and will now close on 14th March 2024.
- The event is free to attend.
- Travel costs, for UK participants, will be reimbursed by ISIS.
- Limited places are available; priority will be given based on registration.
- Please complete the form here to register your interest in attending.
Paul Attfield (University of Edinburgh)
Bill David (ISIS Neutron and Muon Source)
Abbie McLaughlin (University of Aberdeen)
Iain Oswald (University of Strathclyde)
Caroline Kirk (University of Edinburgh)